Saturday, October 22, 2011

People

So it has been a while since I have written here. I think over the next couple of weeks, months I am going to have some additional time that I am going to be able to use to write down my thoughts.
One thing that I have been thinking about is how people come into your life for a reason, and once their job has been fulfilled, they are not in your life anymore. Not that they are gone from you life, but they just are not as big of a part of you life as they once were. Close friends become aquitances and best friends are not the first person you call when you have news to share. people you date become someone you are say "hi" to, but don't really hold a conversation with anymore.
Some people are there to help you deal with a situation that you need to get through. Some people help you see a side of yourself that you didn't think you had. Others help you realize what you are capable of, or maybe you are in that person life to help them over come something. It's a two way street. If you are helping someone, in some way, that person is helping you too!
I would like to say that I think the people that help me out in my life, I will be in touch with them in the future, but you never know what the future holds. Then one day you acidentaly meet someone you were not expecting. They make the largest impact in yout life and then they are gone. There is that old email thaty goes around saying different things about meeting a person for a day, week, month, year, lifetime. I think its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment