Sunday, February 14, 2010

Matthew Thomas Jansen

This is something that my brother in law wrote about Matt. He is Matt's older brother and I think that it is really good.

Matthew Thomas Jansen
By: Andrew Phillip Jansen
Tall
Strong
Intelligent
Everything I’m not
Excellent!
My brother
My rock
My friend
Why did your life have to end?
Left behind
Wife and new born
Never knew him
Good
The best
They say
Only
The
Good
Die young
He went quick
No pain
Instant erase
Sent into outer space
Pearly gates
Crystal sea
A mansion
Prepared for him
To move in
Some solace
He is in heaven
Will see him again
1 day
Perfect body
Perfect mind
Whole
Laughing
Playing baseball
So sad to see his mortal shell
The final closing
His body lies under the sod
His soul has gone home to be with god

No comments:

Post a Comment